CS-Cart module "Notice in the Telegram" will allow You to get notifications about orders absolutely for free. Chat Telegram.
Forget about paid SMS alerts.
Features of the module:
- new get a notification in chat about new reviews (from 20.01.2017);
- new added fields Address, Name, Index, mode of delivery, the quantity of each item (26.01.2017);
- new added the domain name, so you can create just one Bot, which will send notifications of several shops (26.01.2017);
- new added Greek translations (at the request of Harry Kappos from 26.01.2017);
- get a notification in chat about new orders;
- get a notification in chat about the order in 1 click;
- get a notification in chat about the order call back;
- to connect multiple chat;
- enable notification only to order a call and order in 1 click;
- enable notification only for standard order;
- How to create a bot, it connection.
Important! The website must have an SSL (https://) certificate of any kind.
CS-Cart module "Notice in the Telegram" developed by a team SWEETCODE.
How to create a bot in the Telegram.
1. Create a Bot in Telegram. The process is fairly quick and easy.
Complete instructions are here https://core.telegram.org/bots
in short the steps:
- Find a bot in Teletram @BotFather
- Enter the command /newbot
- You will be prompted to enter the name of the robot, type in Latin letters the name, for example, as we its called SweetCart
- Next prompted to enter username, required end _bot, such as SweetCart_bot
- Everything! the Bot created.
As a Bot will be created. You will see a message with the API token key.
Next, go to the module settings in Your admin panel of the site settings tab, enter it there.
2. Find your bot in the Telegram.
- Write something to him.
- Then You need to go in the settings module, and click on - get the ID of the chat.
- After clicking, the bot will send the ID of the chat to Your Telegram.
- Enter it in the settings.
- If you want to connect another contact, repeat the procedure with another chat.
- Remember, you can get the ID of the chat the one who wrote the last created bot.
Done! Test orders :) enjoy.
If you have any questions or feedback - please email firstname.lastname@example.org