CS-Cart module "Stickers for products PRO" will allow you to fully create your own stickers on the product image.
Features of the module:
- to create an unlimited number of your stickers;
- you can choose the location of each sticker (1 of 7);
- you can enable stickers on any product;
- can set the name for each sticker in the admin panel;
- you can make your sticker directly from the control panel (choose the background color, color, style, font size, radius of curvature of the sticker, and its transparency);
- you can select an option for displaying the sticker: everywhere, only in the item card product, only in the product catalog;
- you can adjust the padding to either side of the sticker;
- you can set the availability period;
- massively assign / clean stickers from the category;
- Select the display of stickers in the display of products without options;
- you can set the size of the image for a downloadable sticker.
Functionality of auto stickers:
- The ability to create auto stickers;
- you can set a condition:
- show sticker if the product is less than a certain quantity of products;
- show sticker if the product is new and to keep it a chosen number of days;
- show sticker, if the product has free shipping;
- show sticker, if the popularity of the product more than a certain number of views;
- show sticker, if the number of sales of product greater than the given value (bestseller).
- show sticker, if the product is discounted or promotional campaign is in effect for the catalog.
v 3.3 from 28.09.2020
[+] added a preview for the sticker.
[+] two new modes for displaying the autotiker by price.
[*] [*] improved function for determining the purpose of stickers;
v 3.2 from 07.07.2020
[!] Debug display conflict in the product card gallery;
v 3.1 from 10.06.2020
[+] the ability to assign a sticker to the vendor for which the sticker should be displayed;
[*] adaptation for CS-cart v4.11.x
[*] adaptation for CS-cart MVE Edition
v 3.0 from 05/02/2020
[!] Fixed bug with displaying stickers for a catalog as a list.