CS-Cart addon "Individual product sorting" allows you to set your default sorting for each category.
- new version 3.2 is available (from 28/11/2020) ;
- new set up sorting for the sections New, Discount, Final Sale, Bestsellers, Search;
- new configure sorting for the brand page;
- individually assign sorting ;
- Assign the amount of product per page;
- duplicate settings for all subcategories.
Module features for the MULTIVENDOR version:
- new configure product sorting for the seller’s page;
- new let sellers set their own sorting for the seller’s page;
How it works:
The administrator in the category settings selects individual sorting. The user who went to the page of this category will see the sorting not by default, but the one set by the site administrator.
The ability to change the sorting remains with the user, and he can choose any other one when viewing the category.
v 3.4 from 12/23/2021
[+] Seller's microstore sorting management;
[+] The ability for the seller to independently determine the sorting for his showcase;
[!] In some cases, the sorting on the brands page was messed up.
v 3.3 from 03/12/2021
[+] Chat with technical support from the module;
[!] In some cases, an error occurred on the search/discount/new products pages.
v 3.2 from 28.11.2020
[+] added the ability to set separate sortings for the Search page;
[*] improved interaction between functions;
[!] Fixed conflict with module AB: Indexing Management.
v 3.0 from 05/31/2020
[+] added the ability to set individual sortings for the New, Discount, Final Sale, Bestsellers ;pages
[+] added the ability to customize sorting for the brand page ;
[+] added the ability to configure product sorting for the seller’s page;
[+] added the ability to allow sellers to independently set the sorting for the seller’s page;